Thursday, September 29, 2011

American Discovery Trail - 9/28/11

I hiked 3.25 miles out and back, starting from the access at the corner of Main and Corona Street.


The sidewalk was wet. I didn't see any sprinklers, and it certainly isn't raining. I guess a sweeper came by our something.

It's hard to see, but the mural on the left is for the Irish club. There are several of these clubs in town.

The kayaking course. And a good view of how long the levee murals are.

I don't know who Mujeres Nobles is. I googled it, but couldn't find anything.

It looks like a campsite, but I think it's just a picnic spot near the river.

Mural of Colorado Fuel and Iron Company, later known as CF&I.


 True.

Looks like someone is on a long journey someplace.


Shortly after leaving the mural, the scenary changes and it's a walk in the country.













Finally, I get to Pueblo Blvd. where I can start next time.



It took me awhile to figure out who Art is.


Caught this sign while the dedication date is still in the futue.

No comments:

Post a Comment